Welcome to Government Model ITI For Women, Faridabad
Govt. Model Industrial Training Institute (Women), Faridabad is a Haryana State Govt. Institute which provides the technical and non-technical training to the youth for the purpose of employment in the Govt. Sector and Private Sector & also as well as for self-employment.
Government Model Industrial Training Institute (Women), Faridabad is running under the Department of Industrial Training, Haryana, Chandigarh. The Institute was started in year 1990. Courses are being run in this Institute under the Haryana State’s SCVT and Govt. of India's NCVT Scheme.
Sh. Mahesh kumar
“Action is the foundation to all success”
Government Model Industrial Training Institute For Women at Old Faridabad is a sure success destination for trainees who want to excel in the present industrial scenario in the country. The trained trainees of Government Model ITI (women) Faridabad are working with top companies, as well as self employed and giving employement opportunities to others.
Government Model ITI(W) Faridabad is working in partnership with IMC, Hind Hydraulics. This is done in accordance with the Public Pvt. partnership(PPP).This partnership is helping in fulfilling the requirements needed to develop our institution and bring the sustainable change through technical education, information and dissemination the best practice.
We are committed to provide the best facilities and infrastructure and environment for nurturing the young of rural India and make them backbone of industrial growth of India.
- The educated unemployed youth should get skilled training that makes them to work in Industries.
- Raise the quality and quantity of industrial production by systematic training of potential workers.
- Reduce unemployment among educated youth by equipping them with suitable skills for industrial employment.
- Unemployment problem will considerably be reduced through skilled training. As a continuous process, craftsman Training Scheme will provide steady flow of skilled workers for industrial sector.
Mission of The Institute
- Providing training on different Engineering and Non- Engineering trades.
- Providing different types of skilled trainees for the trade.
- Improving the production and productivity of the Industries by giving the high quality of training to the trainees.
- Making people capable for self-employment by giving the training to the trainees.
- Completing the worker demand of the market by running the short terms courses.